Quality Control and Assurance
Quality Control Procedures
100% Truth Deliver, we will test the parts before it ship, if failed we will pay for the bill!
• Manufacturers, Part numbers, quantity, date code and RoHS.
• Packaging inspection: whether the packaging is intact/ complete, in compliance with the corresponding standards of MSL.
• Marking inspection, consistency inspection, the original specifications.
• Material appearance inspection, dust conditions, whether the pin is deformed, whether the pin shows signs of oxidation.
Engineers to Re-examination
• Review Appearance Inspection process
• Check the manufacturers label/marking and coding logo with reference to the quality control database
• Barcode scanning inspection
• Check with the original factory lot number, batch number, date code, and related wafer/packaging origins
• Electrical performance test
Tested by the authoritative laboratories such as Whitehorse and CECC laboratories.
• Solderability testing
• D-CAP analysis
• X-RAY analysis
• XRF/EDX/EDS testing
• Functional test
ECSource Components implements the ISO9001:2015 management system standard and pursues to build up a quality management system with “zero defect”!